In Studio Classes
Can’t even draw a stick figure? Perfect! There is no experience needed…ever!
My Paint Party is locally owned and operated but artist, Tana Plyler, and all art is original and painted by Tana and her Team personally.
- $35/PERSON. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. CLICK HERE To Reserve your spot!
- Join us in Historic Downtown, Panama City, each Monday-Saturday from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
- All nightly Scheduled Classes are open to the public.
- We take you stroke by stroke through the entire painting.
- We provide everything you need to paint a masterpiece (paint, canvases, easels, brushes, etc.).
- Bring your friends and your favorite bottle of wine. RELAX. SIP. CREATE.
We provide ice, ice buckets and wine glasses for your convenience. (You must be 21 to bring or consume alcohol in the studio)
Private and Off Site Parties
How Does This Little Shindig Work?
Reserve your date with a deposit at my studio Downtown, Panama City. I have everything you need (paint, canvases, easels, brushes, etc.). I will take you and your friends stroke by stroke through the painting you’ve chosen. About halfway through the painting we’ll take a break…you eat, drink, do whatever! And then we come back and finish your masterpiece. Cool, huh?
Already Have an Idea of What you Want to Paint?
Great! I’ll work with you personally to create your own original art. (An additional charge could be incurred)
Don’t Know What You Want to Paint?
Great again! Once you have booked your party Tana will email you a link and password to view her gallery of paintings.
How Long Does This Take?
The whole process is between 2-4 hours. It depends on which painting you pick. Also, please note that not all paintings are possible to recreate in an offsite setting. Please inquire about this information prior to booking a party.
And Then What?
Enjoy the awesome painting you and your friends have created…and of course, the memories you have made while painting with your friends!
Don’t Want to Have a Party at Your Location?
RESERVE MY PAINT PARTY STUDIO located at 437 Harrison Ave. Downtown Panama City.
CLICK HERE to contact Tana.
How do I pay for these amazing classes?
- For all in studio classes you can securely pay via our website. Simply go to our calendar and click on the painting you want to do. Select the number of tickets and proceed with checkout process through the Pay Pal website or through our site. All transactions are fully encrypted by our SSL Certificate. Once your payment is completed you will receive your ticket via email.
- In addition you may pay via phone. Have your Credit Card information ready and we will get you all set up.
- If you have received a gift card simply email or call Tana (850-258-2112) to make your reservation and be prepared to present your Gift Certificate upon arrival at the studio.
***Please note that all Off Site and Private parties require payment arrangements be made with Tana directly and prior to the date of the event.
In Studio and Off Site Party Cancellations
All cancellations must contact Tana directly via email or phone, and must be made 25 hours prior to the scheduled class time in order to receive a refund. Due to the cost of supplies and the dificulty in filling last minute openings, all cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled class time will not be given a refund
Private Party Cancellations
Details coming soon.